Abacus offers ongoing portfolio management services based on the goals, objectives, time horizon, risk capacity and risk tolerance of each client. AWF develops an Investment Policy Statement which outlines the client’s current financial situation and the investment portfolio recommended for the client. The Investment Policy Statement is the result of a collaborative process between Abacus and our clients which may occur during the financial planning phase or as a separate process for clients who elect to use our portfolio management services separately.
Portfolio Management Services include:
- Evaluation of Clients’ current Investment Strategy
- Assessment of Risk Tolerance and Risk Capacity
- Development of a Recommended Investment Strategy, including Asset Allocation, Investment Selection, and Asset Location Decisions
- Preparation of a Personalized Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Investment Education for the Client’s Benefit. (as needed)
- Regular Investment Portfolio Rebalancing
- Ongoing Monitoring of the Investment Portfolio
Abacus will request discretionary authority from clients. Discretionary authority means the client grants AWF a standing authorization to select investments and execute trades on the client’s behalf without obtaining prior permission for each individual action.